Posted July 2, 2021
Application for position closes July 16, 2021
Detailed Job Description
Aerotek Equipment is an Alberta based company located in Edmonton Alberta. Since 1991, Aerotek has supplied specialty HVAC equipment to a diverse client base in the industrial sector, ranging from local equipment packagers to global energy providers. By strategically building relationships with key suppliers across North America, Aerotek has been able to offer its clients unmatched customized solutions at industry leading prices. In its years of experience, Aerotek has developed a reputation in the industry for its customer service, knowledgeable staff, and high product quality.
We are currently looking for a Technical Sales and/or Technologist with a strong sales focus, mechanical inclination, work ethic, and effective communication skills to join our team.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Supply chain management/coordination
- Maintenance of customer and supplier relationships
- Being part of the team to grow supplier relationships and acquire new supplier representation
- Maintenance of internal company procurement databases and reports
- Travel to various customer sites within Alberta
Technical Sales and Equipment Supply:
- Interfacing with customers to define equipment requirements
- Sales and customer relations both inside and outside
- Design and specification of industrial fans, blowers and HVAC equipment packages
- Securing pricing from suppliers
- Preparing quotations and proposals
- Liaising with Engineering team to prepare technical documents (drawings, datasheets, etc.)
- Purchasing and invoicing
- Logistics coordination, including shipping and receiving as well as light duty pickups and deliveries to service local customers
- Light duty equipment/tool maintenance
- Support temporary ventilation projects for plant turnarounds/outages
- Diploma in Engineering Technology from an accredited institution or equivalent industry experience
- Mechanical Technology or HVAC disciplines are an asset
- Relevant work experience
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
This is a full-time position based in Edmonton, Alberta. Overtime may be required from time to time. We offer a very competitive and comprehensive compensation package which includes health and dental coverage, vacation and sick days, health spending account and lifestyle account.
Please submit cover letter and resume attention to the HR Department at the following email address: email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.